Saturday, November 13, 2010

Blessed to have met ya'll...

When I first moved to Abilene, TX I did not have any friends. I pretty much stuck to myself basically because I didn't know of a way to meet other military wives. It was actually a bad year for me because I had no support here while I was pregnant with Thales, wondering if he would be born with JEB-PA and dying. I prayed for an avenue to meet other wives with similar beliefs, values, and morals...

My prayer has been answered. I do not have tons of friends that I hang out with. However, God has granted me a small handful of good friends. I may not see them everyday (due to their or my schedule) but I love and care about them deeply. When they are hurting I do as well. They are so very similar to me and I would love to get to know them even more. Slumber party anyone? :-)

We are all have pretty much the same beliefs and values. We have to get together more than what we do and have some awesome girl time! I am definitely needing a girl night with lots of junk food, clean fun, and lots of laughter!

1 comment:

  1. We definitely need a girls night out!!! I could totally do a movie night with home pedicures and junk food...lifetime movies or something..omg girl we need to!

    ReplyDelete