Friday, March 20, 2009

Horrible Obsession

Okay, I am finally giving up my obsession with wanting to get pregnant...at least for now. It is starting to destroy me. Everytime I see people with children and see parents who really should not be parents I get upset. God knows my heart and I know people out there who have gone through this knows my pain. I decided to focus on my health, losing weight, tanning (I know..but I like to tan) and focus on getting a job. I think once Chris and I are on base I will try again. At least then his insurance will at least cover my fertility costs. I believe in my heart God is going to grant me with a healthy baby..I just need to learn to be patient. I am turning 25 in a few weeks and I am feeling old! Never in my life had I imagined being 25 with no children. It makes me sad but I am happy to say I am peaceful with my decision. God never said we will enjoy our situations or even be happy about it but we do need to have joy. I may really dislike this but there is a reason to this insanity and I am positive it will help further His kingdom in some way (hey, everything in our life is to further the kingdom and give God the honor and glory He deserves).

No comments:

Post a Comment